Our facility services are designed to meet site staffing and operational needs. Scalable from on-call to complete site operation.
- Dedicated and on-call facility maintenance and operations personnel
- Rail operations
- Truck loading and unloading
- Tank farm management
- Lab tech
- Minor maintenance technicians
- Inventory control clerks
Partners in Providing Quality
Facility services Projects
North Dakota Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal
- Full site operation
- Safety and operations management
- Control room and tank farm operators
- Rail yard switching and trans-loading
- Unit train and manifest service
- Truck and pipeline operation
- Inventory management
(storage, rail and pipeline)
- Maintenance technicians
Kansas Fuel Terminal Staffing
- 6 month emergency manpower staffing
- Tank farm operations
- Truck rack operator
- Terminal inventory management
South Texas Asphalt Terminal Management
- Product packaging for sale
- Warehouse management
- Product sampling and testing
- Truck loading
What Sets Us Apart
Shared Culture, Proven Success
We value our partnerships with customers and utilize our expertise to help provide the highest level of quality and performance, including managing the site's safety culture and SQMS.
Doing it Right, Every Day
Team Services believes doing the right thing is an essential part of our success. Every day, we work hard to do just that for our customers and employees.
On Time and on Target
Our operations and maintenance management approach is designed to provide safe, timely, and quality services that support our customer’s mission. We scale to facility needs from staffing individual positions to total site management.
We take a customized approach by integrating each customer's unique company culture, procedures and safety programs into one unified Team Services training program.
Work With Us
Interested in working with a team that provides the highest quality of operational services?
We would love to speak with you about how we can safely and efficiently support your operational needs.